Rates and Services:
Call today to set up a time to turn your logs into lumber!
Click here to schedule your job with Chris:
WSE comes fully equipped for a one (1) day job, or to stay onsite for up to three (3) weeks at a time for high volume forest and orchard log to lumber projects (bathroom facilities are required)
WSE onsite service rate is $125/hr which is very competitive compared to taking the logs to the Woodmizer facility in California north of Sacramento , their rate is $150 per hour (The client takes their logs to the facility). WSE does not charge trip fees.
-WSE has traveled the West Coast operating the computerized acuset Woodmizer sawmill since 2004 and carry all the equipment needed to increase your jobs production. I can produce 20%-30% more lumber, with the Acuset System. The acuset can mill logs up to 20.4 feet long and 34” diameter
- The Band Saw mill production rate is between 350 bf and 500 bf per hour will increase based upon the labor the client provide for moving logs and offloading the lumber. Please note: it takes longer to mill logs over 28" in diameter.
- The rate is $100 an hour within 100 miles of Klamath Falls, OR.
- WSE does not charge travel costs anywhere within 400 miles of Klamath falls, Oregon.
•Call for more information about travel costs accumulated outside of the 400 mile radius above.
- WSE has operated the Alaskan Mill since 1980, and understand how to get the best quality of grain for your slab production.
- The Alaskan Mill is $125 an hour. The Client provides the labor:
• For handling the helper handle of the chainsaw mill for cutting
• In moving the slabs for stacking.
• We need at least 3 feet in clearance for milling workspace
• after slabs are cut, they must be moved away from the milling zone, for safety reasons.
- WSE requires an 8 hour minimum, unless there is more work in your immediate area (A minimum of 4 hour availability) we would be happy to accommodate smaller jobs. Please call for further information.
-There is a $20 re-sharpening fee per band saw blade or for damaged blades.
- For the Chainsaw Mill, there is a $35 dollar blade damage fee, if chain is broken due to hitting metal
***ALL SHARPENING TIME IS INCLUDED IN THE JOB WHEN SLAB MILLING***
-A minimum of a 40 feet radius is needed for the pickup truck and sawmill set up. There needs to be ample space for equipment to be turned around to exit your property safely.
Disclaimer- The client is responsible for all parts and labor to repair the band saw, if the machine is damaged on the Client's property.
WSE is available for a job site consultation at a 2 hour minimum rate, which will go back into any service contract when you hire our services.
Call Chris about your project with any questions you may have, let's book it today!
Woodfirst Sustainable Enterprise
Excellence in action for customer satisfaction!
WSE contracts for Government Agencies, along with Residential, Orchards and Forest service.